Regular Price: $389.99
Special Price $118.99
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price $49.99
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price $45.99
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price $30.98
- Additional Information
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
PCs with multi-core processors:
Windows 7 was designed to work with today's multi-core processors. All 32-bit versions of Windows 7 can support up to 32 processor cores, while 64?bit versions can support up to 256 processor cores.
PCs with multiple processors (CPUs):
Commercial servers, workstations, and other high-end PCs may have more than one physical processor. Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate allow for two physical processors, providing the best performance on these computers. Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, and Home Premium will recognize only one physical processor.
- Download and install latest build of Windows 7.
- Once installed right-click Computer icon and select Properties.
- Scroll to the bottom of page and click Activate Windows Now.
- Click Activate Windows Online Now.
- You will now need to enter your Windows 7 product key, you can get genuine Windows 7 provided from Microsoft from here, copy any key and enter it as shown below, click Next to continue.
- You must be connected to internet for activation to work, let the process finish.
- Enjoy, you fully activated copy of Windows 7.
- Additional Information
- - 100% Genuine Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 Product Key.
- - Both 32 and 64 bit version Support
- - All languages version Support
- - Online Update Support.
- - One key For One Computer
- - Not for Trail, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine Version.
- Great service ! valid Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 license key is perfect! Recomended to all my friends, will buy again for sure.
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 serial Perfectly. Thanx for your swift reply.
- First genuine Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 oem key product key got it. Thanks so much for your help! Have a fantastic Evening!
- Just as a foot note I have bunt the link to a disc via Nero and all buy Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 download link seems well, I would recommend you and your site to all who enquire. Once again thank you for great customer service.
- discount Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 for sale worked first time ?C thank you again
- we are successfully wholesale Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 license Activation windows. thank you very much
- The upgrade just finished. Everything works as expected. Thanks!